Substance D is an application server built using the Pyramid web framework. It can be used as a base to build a general-purpose web application like a blog, a shopping cart application, a scheduling application, or any other web app that requires both an administration and a retail interface.
Substance D owes much of its spirit to the Zope application server.
It requires Python 2.7, 3.4, or 3.5.
See the application running at http://demo.substanced.net for a demonstration of the Substance D management interface.
- The Substance D Management Interface
- Defining Content
- Management Views
- Dumping Content to Disk
- Changing Resource Structure With Evolution
- Configuring Folder Contents
- Using Auditing
- Using Locking
- Gathering Runtime Statistics
- Virtual Rooting
- Building a Retail Application
- Substance D Command-Line Utilities
- Substance D SDI Permission Names
Support / Reporting Bugs / Development Versions¶
Visit http://github.com/Pylons/substanced to download development or tagged versions.
Visit http://github.com/Pylons/substanced/issues to report bugs.
The mailing list exists at https://groups.google.com/group/substanced-users
The IRC channel is at irc://freenode.net/#substanced